Alert Zones helps you create a virtual fence around a certain location. You will be notified each time the watch enters and exits the Alert Zone.
Alert Zones are managed on the lilo App (Download Here)
To create an Alert Zone:
- Simply tap on a watch’s Location Pin, then select "Alert Zone" on its menu
- Tap on the "+" sign on the upper right corner to add a new Alert Zone
- On the "Address" field, type in the location where you want to add the Alert Zone (e.g. "Manila")
- Move and adjust the Alert Zone by tapping and holding a location on the map.
- You can zoom in/out and move the Map if you wish to manually find a different location
- Type in a "Location Name"(e.g. "School Zone")
- Move the slider to adjust the radius of the Alert Zone
- Finally, tap on "Save" on the upper right corner.
- You are done! You can create multiple Alert Zones for different places (e.g. Home, School, Playground, etc...)
A smaller radius will increase the notification alerts on your Mobile phone. Please adjust accordingly.