Be worry free with Lilo even if the rainy season is approaching
In the Philippines, you know that when your calendar is already showing you the month of June it can only mean one thing. Rainy season is upon us.
June also means that it’s also time for your child to go back to school.
If you’re planning to get a Lilo smartwatch for your child, don’t worry about rainy season because the Lilo smartwatch is SPLASH-PROOF.
What is a Lilo smartwatch?
Lilo, Little Locator for short, is a GPS tracker that can help you monitor and locate your child wherever they maybe.
Lilo is not only a tracker smartwatch, but it can also do or have:
- Voice messaging (you can leave a message for your child to hear)
- Voice calling (get in touch with your child and vice versa)
- Real-time tracking (know where your child is anytime, anywhere)
- Alert zones (you can set a radius on a specific location and be notified when your child leaves the area)
- S.O.S (when under danger, your child can send you a SOS and you’ll instantly be notified)
To make things fun for your child, there are 4 colors to choose from – black, white, blue and pink.
Lilo has been in the market for over a year now and has impressed so many parents all over the country.
This has given Lilo a spotlight in online platforms.
The Lilo smartwatch also caught the attention of local network TV5 where they talked about the watch on the One News during their morning segment Rush Hour.
What are you waiting for? Don’t let the rain stop you from getting a Lilo smartwatch for your child.
Buy your Lilo smartwatch online:
or via Lilo’s retails stores:
If you have some questions about the Lilo smartwatch, you can find us on our Facebook and Instagram page.
Team Lilo will be more than happy to assist you in all of your inquiries online and offline.