Travel this Christmas with your Lilo smartwatch
Are you going anywhere to celebrate the holidays this 2018? Why not bring your Lilo smartwatch with you!
Did you know that you can use your Lilo smartwatch anywhere?*
Keep track of your little ones even outside the Philippines! How cool is that?
You can enjoy having fun and creating memories without worrying about the safety and location of your child.
We have spotted our friend, Edward Pert wearing his Lilo watch to Hong Kong Disneyland!
For everyone who doesn’t know the Lilo smartwatch, let me give you a run through of what it could do.
Lilo, short for Little Locator is a smartwatch with a GPS tracker that can help you monitor and track your child. Giving your a peace of mind when it comes to their safety.
Some of Lilo’s features are:
- Voice message (you can leave a message for your child to hear)
- Voice call (get in touch with your child and vice versa)
- Real-time tracking (know where your child is anytime, anywhere)
- Alert zones (you can set a radius on a specific location and be notified when your child leaves the area)
- S.O.S (when under danger, your child can send you a SOS and you’ll instantly be notified
Having a Lilo smartwatch sounds good right? You can definitely keep your child safe whether he/she is in the Philippines or outside the Philippines*.
* Lilo smartwatches work at countries that provide 2G supported network
* Lilo creators also suggest to purchase the local sim so that you will not pay roaming fees
There are multiple ways wherein you can get your very own Lilo smartwatch.
You can either order offline through:
If you want to physically see the Lilo smartwatch, you may visit
If you have some questions about the Lilo smartwatch, you can find us on our Facebook and Instagram page.
We will be more than happy to assist you in all of your inquiries online and offline.