We highly recommend Postpaid SIM cards as it gives you trouble-free use of the device. You will need Call credits and a Data Plan to use the device as intended. (note: Average data consumption is 100MB/month only).
Prepaid SIM card will also work, but we recommend that you load your device with Call
and Data Promo Package (e.g. P299 unli data 1 month). This is to avoid having to pull the
SIM card out just to register to a promo.
- For Globe users, dial *143# and use the “Share-A- Load/Promo” and choose
- For Smart users (click here) and see “Text Promos” and “Data Promos”
- For Sun users (click here) and see Give-A- Load Promos
*Note: If you load your SIM card with load credits only, telcos will charge you P5.00/15mins which will consume a lot in less than a day.
As a security measure, the watch cannot be turned-off or rebooted by the power button. This is to avoid kids from purposely or accidentally turning off the watch.
However if you really need to reboot or turn-off the device, simply touch the screen with one finger then hold the power button at the same time for 5 seconds or more.
Once off, hold the power button again for at least 2 seconds to power up the watch.
As a security measure, the device automatically rejects calls from numbers that are not on the contact list. To add trusted contact numbers, use the Lilo App (www.getlilo.com/download).
Yes. Simply pair the watch using its QR Code/IMEI Code on another mobile phone.
You can also see who are following your device by clicking on the Lilo Watch information.
- Select a watch by tapping on the the Location Pin on the map
- Then select the “i” button on the lower left of the Watch Menu
- Finally, select "Watch Followers"
The watch has to be online before any pairing can proceed. Please follow these steps below to pair a watch with your mobile phone
- Insert a SIM card on the watch
- Ensure the SIM card has a working "Data Plan"
- Turn on Watch and wait for a few minutes
- Check for the "connected" icon on the Watch's Home screen.
- Download the Lilo App (click here)
- Go to the App and select "Watches" on the menu
- Select "Pair Watch"
- Scan your IMEI QR Code to pair (located inside the box)
- Wait for confirmation